'Spatial' WebGIShas been designed as a general purpose engine capable of capturing location specific data and integrating the same with information relating to larger area levels, so that spatial relations, linkages and interdependencies can be understood over the internet. Spatial Web GIS has been generated keeping in view the need to maintain the cross platform, multi platform compatibility. The product is available as a Java version and an ASP version. A middle ware called as spatial map server has been generated to ensure that the retrieval of spatial data is fast.
- Full-featured mapping application server.
- 100% Java Spatial Server.
- Multi-platform deployment.
- Scalability under heavy usage demand.
- Supports a variety of web architectures from thin to robust clients.
- Robust Mapping.
- Supports Vector and Raster maps.
- Supports various formats like BMP, JPEG, GIF, POL, DXF, SHP etc.
- Adopts a level concept while displaying spatial features.
- Better Response time.
- Aesthetics like Back Color, Fore Color , Font Size , Label Styles etc.,
- Comprehensive Query Builder Tool (Simple, Multiple, Thematic).
- Search Option.
- Panning and Zooming functions.
- Spatial Selections. Radial Analysis.
- Distance, Area, Perimeter measurements.
- Generates Maps as well as Statistical Data Reports at Client's side.
- Connects to Databases like Oracle, SQL, Access seamlessly.
- Data Manager Tool -
- Creates New Databases.
- Creates New Entities.
- Add New Topics.
- Add /Update / Delete Data and Topics.
- Import - Export Databases and Data.
- Offers Multilingual Support.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Tools and Modules of the Company.